So what have I been doing this summer?
- I’ve been attending a class dealing with memorization and meditation of Scripture, thus am spending time journaling how it applies to my life as I read and meditate
- shot a beach wedding
- met friends for lunch a few times
- enjoyed a stir fry and jerk chicken dinner party at my Jamaican /Chinese friend’s home…oh yum!
- went to see The Tree of Life and WOULD NOT put it on my “movies to see again list”…a little too slow for my taste
- got out my sewing machine to sew new curtains for my living room….have cut them out and completed one set of three
- started working on a new web design project for a business; I will share when it’s finished
- recently added a new dimension to my everlasting fight over the battle of the bulge [check it out below]
- am right in the middle of a fun project [click on this month’s fun project below to find out what] …and, no, that is not my wall, but my wall will soon look very similar
What have you been up to?